Header

To enter our monthly Jewelry Design Challenges Click here! To see the current calendar of events for SRAJD Click here!

To join our Facebook Discussion Group Click here! Check out our current SRAJD Gift Guide

Friday, October 4, 2013

Project Runway Jewelry Challenge Week 11 Results

Week eleven's challenge was to create something something having to do with making your own textile or to make something inspired by a design from the Project Runway episode (see the clothing designs here).

Here are the entries for the week (remember, you can still submit even after the deadline!):


Grace Gipson: "My inspiration is the dress that Dom made. This piece is designed as a necklace but I would wear it as a hair piece to compliment Dom's personal textile. I just loved her design. Little did I know that Week 12 would be inspired by butterflies. I was a week early with my Monarch Butterfly necklace."
 


Nohline L'Ecuyer: "Inspired by the color and design of the winners fabric and a really tacky pair of used slippers up for auction on Ebay, I choose to make a pink leopard interchangeable ring top. :-)"  


Joyce Ingram: "For my textile design I have created these lovely easy to wear earrings that feature blended needle felted hearts and lovely lapis lazuli."



I hope you join us for the next runway theme... the design your own textile challenge!

And if you end up designing something for the "Biggest Fan" (or any previous ) challenge, any time during the airing of season 12, submit it here.

No comments: