Header

To enter our monthly Jewelry Design Challenges Click here! To see the current calendar of events for SRAJD Click here!

To join our Facebook Discussion Group Click here! Check out our current SRAJD Gift Guide

Friday, September 6, 2013

Project Runway Jewelry Challenge Week 7 Results


Week seven was the "shoes" challenge. SRAJD members had the option of finding a photo of a pair of shoes that inspired them or by using a design from the Project Runway show as inspiration (see the clothing designs here).
Here are the entries for the week (remember, you can still submit even after the deadline!):


Nohline L'Ecuyer: "Black and white - always elegant. Hand knotted fresh-water pearls, two striped black and white lampwork beads and hundreds of seed beeds strung up to balance out this necklace."






Kim Forrer: "My inspiration for these gold abstract earrings came from the gorgeous gold sandals Heidi wore at the start of the show. Simple compared to the rest of the shoes."





Kim Forrer: "Loved these sandals. And since I have been working with leather lately thought it was the perfect opportunity to make a gladiator bracelet to go with the gladiator sandals."





Grace Gipson: "Justin picked the shoes I would have picked for the shoe challenge. Yummy! The design he created for those shoes was perfect. Not that he needed any styling changes, but I just had to had a runway look for his model's gorgeous neck."




Laura Bracken: "I could have done a whole year of jewelry making shoe challenges! I love me a cool pair of shoes (to look at, not to wear). I went with this snazzy pair of faux snakeskin and made a necklace out of sterling silver and polymer clay (I did not make those beads and regret forgetting who did)."






I hope you join us for the next runway theme... the runway-worthy activewear challenge!


And if you end up designing something for the SHOE (or any previous ) challenge, any time during the airing of season 12, submit it here.

No comments: