Header

To enter our monthly Jewelry Design Challenges Click here! To see the current calendar of events for SRAJD Click here!

To join our Facebook Discussion Group Click here! Check out our current SRAJD Gift Guide

Friday, September 27, 2013

Project Runway Jewelry Challenge Week 10 Results

Week ten's challenge was to create something for your biggest fan. SRAJD members had the option of interpreting the theme as they like or making something inspired by a design from the Project Runway show as inspiration (see the clothing designs here).

Here are the entries for the week (remember, you can still submit even after the deadline!):


Nohline L'Ecuyer: "This is a project I started maybe 3 years ago and I just got tired of hammering all the links flat! It is a self invented chainmaille design in brass with a handmade clasp to go with Helen's dress."
 

Judith C. Williamson

Grace Gipson: "It was Bradon's design that caught my eye. Lucky lady, she was stunning. So I upscaled something old for her new look."


 Pamela Traub: "I think this bracelet would go really well with Kate's Dress."

Laura Bracken: "I like to think my biggest fan would like the same kind of jewelry as I do.  A lot of what I wear is jewelry that can stay on month after month suffering all kinds of abuse like sleeping with it, showering with it, exercising at the gym, using the swimming pool or going to the beach.  This kind of hardy jewelry appeals to me so that's what I made for my biggest fan.  A little copper in bronze square pendant on a sterling silver chain."



 

Joyce Ingram: "Lots of lovely colour set in an unusually styled necklace."

 
I hope you join us for the next runway theme... the design your own textile challenge!

And if you end up designing something for the "Biggest Fan" (or any previous ) challenge, any time during the airing of season 12, submit it here.

No comments: