Header

To enter our monthly Jewelry Design Challenges Click here! To see the current calendar of events for SRAJD Click here!

To join our Facebook Discussion Group Click here! Check out our current SRAJD Gift Guide

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Project Runway Challenge Rumors... counting down the hours now



I heard some rumors (almost anything I find on the interwebs I consider rumors for starters) about the first couple of episodes of Project Runway Season 12.

We won’t know for sure until tomorrow, but in case anyone wants a potential heads-up on the first challenge, I hear the designers have to make an outfit from parachute fabric.

Challenge # 2 (the following week) is rumored to be called “Million Dollar Runway”… can’t imagine what that one is.

Fun news (for me), although the vast majority of designers (season after season) seem to be from New York first and California second, the California ones are almost always from southern California.  Being a northern California gal myself, I’m delighted to see one of the contestants (Alexandria von Bromssen) currently lives in San Mateo (although she’s originally from Stockholm, Sweden).

I like watching the first episode and “getting to know” the designers, then watching their personalities unfold as the series progresses.  Yes, I pick a favorite.  Don’t you?

2 comments:

Nohline said...

Hmm, thinking, thinking.

juliet said...

Oh yes. I always pick a favorite, even when I'm not trying to:-)