Header

To enter our monthly Jewelry Design Challenges Click here! To see the current calendar of events for SRAJD Click here!

To join our Facebook Discussion Group Click here! Check out our current SRAJD Gift Guide

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Over Reaching

That would be me.

It takes a lot to run this SRAJD organization and I'm sad to say I can't fully run it the way I'd like to.  It would be a full time job.

While I do have some people who help out, my ambition far outweighs my time.

For 2015, I decided we'd devote each week to a new topic for discussion.  The list can be seen here.

Originally I wanted to edit those discussions and post them here, but I don't have the time for such a task.

If you'd like to see what we've been talking about, make sure you're part of our FB group. We'd love to have as many active SRAJD members taking part in these discussions.  Join us here.

If you're not yet a member of the organization and would like to take part in our activities, click here to join. The only requirement is that you make your own jewelry.  If you sell your jewelry, it must be YOU that sells it in at least one venue; you can't merely be a wholesaler.

There is a $10 annual fee to help offset our web presence costs.

Thanks all!

No comments: